Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Little Miss Rachael Ray

Friday, August 21, 2009
First of all I cooked ground turkey for the first time ever and it was a great success!!
I found a recipe in Rachael Rays magazine for ground turkey cal zone style. I decided Ross may want to try something different for a change from our great chicken adventures!
I didn't have to touch the meat at all I just opened the package and tossed
it into the pan...browned the turkey, added tomatoes, salt and pepper then put
it on pizza crust and made it into a "sloppy" cal zone!
Here is the finished product! Ross loved it and has even requested it to be cooked again this week! Notice how in the above photo...one of our many slurpee cups that Ross has collected from the Transformers movie! The ground turkey is very lean and healthy and can be used in a variety of recipes!

Spinach and artichoke on a fresh baguette! Delicious! Another Rachael Ray recipe that was a great success! I made them one night for my friend Alina and I, she was truly impressed with my cooking skills and we have plans to cook together again to teach each other new tricks in the kitchen! I am determined to master her guacamole ...it's to die for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment