Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lazy Sunday....

Sunday, August 9, 2009

This weekend Ross went to New Mexico to be in his friend Lance's wedding so I had the weekend to myself and of course work..Friday night I went with my friend Reem to see Julie and Julia at the movies and we both loved it! It made us crave bruschetta so off to Carrabba's we went! The movie has inspired me to make bruschetta from scratch and chocolate cream pie! Saturday I was ready for Ross to be back in Texas and not be at work so once I got off work I snuggled in bed with the laptop and the Sex and The City movie...a great chick flick! Ross got back Sunday and I picked him up at the airport and surprisingly with the bride and groom to take them to their car only a few blocks away from the airport. They all had a good time in New Mexico but were glad to be back in Texas! We headed home and stopped at Water's Creek Shopping area by our house where we had amazing pizza from Grimaldi's and Oreo cheesecake! Ross normally doesn't like cheesecake and my mom still can't wrap her mind around that one but when Ross saw that it was Oreo cheesecake he had to try it! We both loved it and will be going back from more...well once we hit the gym a few days a week!

Here are a few things I am looking forward to:

I got tickets for mom and I to go see Mamma Mia at Fair Park when she come in late
August! We both love plays and loved the soundtrack to this musical...we will already know all the words to all the songs!



Ross and I are going to Laguna Beach, California in September to visit with my mom and brother. I can't wait and hope to spend the day on this gorgeous beach!!

Also, in September I get to visit KC, Kinley, and Chance in Florida!
Last year I went right after Ross and I got engaged and KC and I had a blast looking at magazines and having lazy days at the pool! I can't wait to see her and the twins again...it's been to long since the wedding and I miss them so much!!

1 comments:

  1. K.C. said...

    I love my shout out!!! Can't wait to see you!

    August 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment