Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Girl's Night!

Sunday, August 23, 2009
Thursday night girls night! wahoo!! Pretty much every Thursday Britt, me and Cathy hang out at cathy's house for good tv, dinner, and lots of girl talk! It is the highlight of our week and we just love spending the evening together! So far for the summer we have watched a variety of movies and also recently gotten hooked on True Blood! This past Thursday I made dinner for the girls and Britt made an amazing cake! Here are a few fun photos from our night! We got to see Collette and Amy before they leave to go back to college...we will miss them since they have such wild personalities it adds a little spice and attitude to our gatherings!

In the kitchen dinner is ready!! Cathy and Brittney ready to eat! ;)Brittney kept thinking I was making tuna and so for the rest of the evening referred to the ground turkey as tuna!
She is so much fun and witty!
Amy, Britt, Me, and Collette enjoying dinner together!
I got a little burnt at the pool earlier in the day!

Britt begins to make the vanilla buttermilk cake with chocolate fudge frosting!


Ok so once she had the frosting made I was eager to help and of course lick any spoon that was finished frosting the cake! I think I ate my weight in the delicious frosting and had to work out
double time the next day so that I wouldn't feel so bad for eating so much frosting!!

Cathy and Britt licking the frosting too! It was the best we have ever had!
Oh and Cathy has the neatest kitchen tools I have ever seen! She kept bringing out all these little gadgets to help us out with dinner and the cake ...I took notes to hopefully put some of the items on my Christmas list for my kitchen! ;)

The finished product! Britt is an awesome cook! haha!

Looking forward to the next Thursday night for food, fun, and of course great girl talk!
We are patiently waiting for Grey's to come back on!! Love you girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment