Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Labor Day weekend

Monday, September 1, 2008
Labor day weekend...I worked all weekend long which was not very fun or interesting to say the least. We played cards with Alina and Jason and they won which means I lost! Alina made this amazing pumpkin bread that reminded me of the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks!! It was delicious! Saturday I bought a really cute black dress to go out in that night with KC! KC and I decided to make Saturday night our memorable night of the labor day weekend and it was very memorable and wild with lots of fun stories I am sure we will laugh about later in life! Well I worked on monday and have tuesday off and I plan on doing nothing but laying by the pool all day! Then again I do have adult chores like laundry and grocery shopping to get done...ahh
I don't really like doing either one of those!
KC and I out in Plano....love the sequins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment