Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Shoe options

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Patent leather heels called "Studio" the latest fashion craze for fall!! They would look great with skirts or dresses for work or play as well as with jeans for the night life!
Patent leather pumps called "Icicle" that will go great with jeans, dresses, or work clothes to add the right pop of color for fall 08. Also, doesn't everyone need a pair of closed toe red pumps? I only have a pair of red peep toe pumps that can only be worn in the summer...

Both shoes can be found at Dillard's and are made by Gianni Bini...I have about 3 other pair by this brand and they are amazing!! Well I have to make a decision by Sept 13! ( I get a 20% off coupon from clinique ) Let me know what you think...your opinion may be taken into consideration...or I will just choose the pair that I prefer and enjoy my shoe fetish!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I think you should go with the red pumps - so classic! ...and of course, every girl needs a pair! :)

    September 4, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

  2. K.C. said...

    I love the black shoe! It would look very hot with tighs and a kneww lenght skirt

    September 8, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment