Lilypie First Birthday tickers

It's the end of August

Thursday, August 28, 2008
This week:

1- Purple potion nail polish....love the funky color on my little nails
2- The Shield out on DVD!!
3- New Leymestere bra in the mail!
4- Cooked dinner for Dad and Ross.....it didn't look like the picture
5- Booked my plane ticket to Florida for my vacation!!! YEA!!!
6- Discovered a 2nd e-mail account I was suppose to be checking at work...oops!
7- I am seriously addicted to Sopranos now.
8- Tried a new bike instructor at the gym..the class was good but the music needed an update!
9- Hoping to teach little kids bible study again!
10- Praying for my mom to come to the SOUTH!!

Just a brief overview of the week so far! I have to work all weekend which is not so cool but I will make the most of it! Card night with Alina and Jason on Friday and seeing KC on Saturday will keep the weekend spicy!! post photos later...

"High maintenance doesn't even begin to cover it!" (this is me!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment