Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Happy Birthday to Kinley and Chance!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008
The best twins in the world turned 1 on August 18th!! Kinley and Chance had a Dr. Suess themed birthday party where they were none other than thing 1 and thing 2! KC got them a really cool red wagon with seat belts for fun adventures at the park in Florida or Texas!!

Kinley, KC, Chance and I ready to party!! Turning 1 is a really big deal!!
Kinley, Chance, Ross and I ....Ross matched the twins some how!!
KC with Chance...I think she is the proudest mom in the world!
Ross and I enjoying being outside for a change!
KC and I after all the fun activities from the 1st Birthday Party of Kinley and Chance!!
I can't believe they are 1 already and I am patiently waiting for their first word to be either coffee or Coach!! p.s. Birthdays are the best!!

1 comments:

  1. Lorin said...

    Y'all looked like you had a great time! And seeing you and Ross holding babies makes me want to be an aunt... ;)

    August 21, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment