Lilypie First Birthday tickers

New Windows!

Monday, August 12, 2013
 New windows!! When we bought our home the sellers would not budge on replacing the fogged windows so we knew this would be a task we would have to take on ourselves! We started with the bathroom windows and the kitchen window! The hall bath has a long window that is floor to ceiling that looks into the backyard. It had black windowpane and foggy streaks. I was not a fan. I figured it would be one to be fixed right off the bat seeing that visitors will be using the
hall bath and it's a pretty large window! Here are a few before pics!
 After!! We decided to go with white windowpane and have the window
be cut in half where we can lift it to have air flowing through the home
on cool fall days! ha! I really like the finished product!!
 Now, the kitchen window! There is a large window
over the behind the sink looking out into the side yard. 
I enjoy cooking and looking out this window was very blah to 
me so I insisted that it would need to be one of the first ones fixed!
Here are some before pics!
 The side of the window to show the fog...yuk
 After!!! Our new kitchen window!!! I just love it!!
We went with the white windowpane and the half window
where we can lift it up if I burn anything in the kitchen!! haha!
It really brightens up the kitchen and the suns shines
through all afternoon!! I am thinking of putting
some flowers on the outside to have a little bit
more of a colorful view!! haha!!

We also redid our master bathroom window but I forgot 
to take a picture..oh well! It was a small window over the
jetted tub and we replaced it with an etched glass window
that is just lovely!! We are really excited about
our new windows and all the interesting adventures of 
being home owners!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment