Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Gender Reveal Party!!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013
On Sunday we had our gender reveal party at my parents house and everyone had a wonderful time!!
We enjoyed good food, company and amazing desserts!! 
  
 At the front door everyone was greeted by pink and blue! 
My mom did an amazing job on the decorations!!
There were signs and the front porch pillows
were colored and decorated for the party too!
 
 We had a cake made with the middle layer being either
pink or blue to cut in for everyone to see!
We also had yummy cookies, cake balls, and candy all
pink and blue of course!!
 
 Ross and I had name tags that said
Mom to be and Dad to be! We were
eager to share with everyone the 
gender of Baby LaPrade!!
 Here are some pictures of our guests! 
Here we have my running buddies!!
Monica and her husband Jeff with Mark and Heatther! 
(soon to be Mrs. Mark Abelson!!!)
 My  sweet Sunday school buddies!
Wendy,Stacy, Amber, and I!
We always have a great time catching up
and hanging out with one another!
 The boys of the sweet Sunday school ladies!!
Brendan, Daniel, Ross, and Joseph
 Fun running buddies!!
Laurel, Jessi, and Heather!
 Alina and I! We went to highschool together
then walked down the aisle in one another's wedding
and now watching  one another become mommies!
She has a little boy Conner who will be 2 in December and 
she is having another little boy in November!!
 Meg and I! Meg has Jack and Ellie! 
She has lots of fun ideas to keep little
ones busy and entertained! haha! 
 My little brother and I!
He loves having his picture taken! 
He is going to be a fun uncle to Baby LaPrade!
 Lorin and Logan with Knox! Lorin is having
another little boy in October!!
There will be a lot of boy cousins to play with!
 Ron and Nora  with Ross and I!
They are excited to have more little grand babies!
 Dad and I! He is really excited about being
a grandpa and eager to teach the little
one about everything outdoors!!
 Mom and I! She is more than
ready to be a Grandmother! 
She can't hardly wait and
is so excited to meet Baby LaPrade!

 Ross and I cut the cake to reveal that we are having a 
little boy in January! We are really excited
and can't wait to meet him! 
We have already bought cute outfits with
puppy dogs and blue stars to dress
him up in! We pray for our little
one and know that he is 
going to change our lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment