Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our first sonogram!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013
 After we found out we were having a little baby I just had to buy a cute
pair of summer sandals for our baby! I had seen a few fun pics on pinterest 
with little sandals and wanted to do something cute in our pregnancy pics too!
I had fun on the sidewalk one afternoon with our shoes! 
I think it turned out pretty cute!
 We had out first sonogram in June and it was very exciting seeing the baby on
the screen! Ross was able to go with me and we were both very nervous and 
excited all at once! The Doctor said the baby has a strong heart beat
and showed us were the head, arms, and legs were located!
You can tell we were excited with all the pictures we took! ;)
After the Dr. visit we treated ourselves to a yummy
Chik-fil-a chocolate chip cookie!
 Just a weekly pic of me and a growing baby bump! ;)
Ross wasn't home to help me with a pic and 
asking Preston and Parker to help is just impossible 
these days!! haha!! (although from the angle it 
looks like the dogs could have taken the photo! ha!)
While Ross was hard at work one day at a different
store than his normal one he was very close to a place I
truly enjoy....Sprinkles Cupcakes!!!! 
So on his way home from a hard days work he
picked us up cupcakes for dessert that night!!
He's so sweet and thoughtful!! :) 
Red velvet is my ultimate favorite!!

1 comments:

  1. Servant Leader said...

    The love updates, Jess! Looking forward to meeting "Baby L" hugs and love!

    ~Auntie Amber :)

    July 31, 2013 at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment