Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our family is growing by two feet!

Monday, July 22, 2013
We found out that we were pregnant the day we got home from vacation!! I felt a little off and hungry, thursty, and cranky...or maybe I was just ready to be home! haha! We were excited to see the dogs so Ross was taking care of them and we unpacked the car. I quickly went to the restroom to take a test and see if we were pregnant! Well the test was positive and I was very excited!! It was my turn to take the dogs to the salon for a shampoo and wash so I packed up Preston and we were out the door to the pet salon! While I was out I tried to look for cute puppy shirts that said I'm going to be a big brother....well they do not sell them around here so I bought another pregnancy test at target and headed home. I took the second test and it read positive to I was eager to tell Ross the news!
For my birthday I had received a candle that you put together and plug into the wall from Memaw and Papaw Hogan so I had that in the bathroom and asked Ross to come in and help me put it together! While he came to assist I told him to look at the tests on the counter! 
He was very excited and had a huge smile on his face and gave me a very sweet hug! 
Here are some of our pics! 
 Both of the tests for Ross to read on the counter!
 Excited that we are expecting a little one in January 2014!!
We are going to be parents!!!
 A cute 5 week shot just after we found out! 
We were going to a rehearsal dinner for a 
wedding that Ross would be in the next day!
A cute photo to include the dogs!! 
Parker and Preston are going to be great big brothers!

1 comments:

  1. Rebecca Novo said...

    So excited for both of you! And I get to be a Great Aunt! You look so cute, but I must say the pic of Parker and Preston made me laugh.

    July 25, 2013 at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment