Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sept. already!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Wow! It's Sept. already and the weather is changing! I love fall weather...decorating for fall and all of the amazing starbucks
drinks that come out in the fall!!
There have been a few changes in the LaPrade household! Recently I was offered a new job at Apricot Lane as the store manager and gladly accepted! It truly came out of no where but the district manager who contacted me I had previously worked with her at Dillards and we both know how we lead, direct, and take on daily tasks! I am really excited and want to make the best out of the new job and have great sales too!! You can find more info about Apricot Lane here! I am at the location at Watter's Creek so it's really cute and close by!
This weekend Ross and I had the entire weekend off together! It was amazing! On Saturday I ran with the Luke's marathon training group and we ran about 14 miles with hill repeats!! It was at least nice weather that morning and I wasn't completely drenched! ha! After the long run Ross decided we should go Rock Climbing so we headed out to Richardson to Exposure for a few hours of rock climbing! That night we had a date night at Buca di Beppo and really enjoyed
just the two of hanging out!
Sunday we tried out a couples bible study together and had a good time!
We are trying to get a class where we can meet new people and also
have accountability as we fellowship with other Christians!
Of course Sunday afternoons are time spent at Creel Cove
(aka my parents pool!) We hope you guys had a great weekend!
I will try to post more often! I have been addicted to Pinterest!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment