Lilypie First Birthday tickers

A party for me? why not!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
This weekend we had a party for me! wahoo! It was so much fun! Surrounded by family and friends all excited about my new adventure in life! My mom wanted to throw a party and entertain around her pool so I was the focus sine I recently got a new job! I am not
one to turn down a party in my honor!
We had burgers, hot dogs, yummy dips and
of course cupcakes and cake balls!
My mom really knows how to feed a crowd!
Here are some fun pics from the night! I was so happy to see everyone
and love getting to hang out with family and friends!
Ron and Nora enjoy the great outdoors!
My Luke's girls! Laurel, Monica, and Mary! Sweet friends!
Lorin and Logan came!!
It was great to see them both and we are all
so excited to meet Baby Knox!

Ross and I enjoying the sunset and watching the moon come up by the pool!

My proud parents and biggest supporters!
Thanks for the fun party! We had a blast!
Can't wait until the next one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment