Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I love my hairstylist!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Ok so clearly this is a blog post about my hair! :) I have been wanting to cut it super short for about a month now and today I took the plunge!! Yesterday, while at work this really cute lady came in with a short haircut that I immediately fell in love with! I told the sweet lady I loved her hair cut and asked her kindly if I could take a picture of her hair to show my stylist! She agreed and was flattered that I liked her hair style so much! I took a few pics and
on my lunch break made an appointment with my
hairstylist for the next day!
(clearly the above picture is my before of my hair!)
This is the back of my hair and it had really grown out
since the last time I got it cut was in April!! oh my!!

I showed my stylist the pictures that I took and she loved it and said oh yes that will look cute on you! I was really excited!! While she cut it and as
she finished a few
of her friends came by and told her that was a fun style for my
hair and what a good job! (realy thrilled!)

So here is the AFTER:


Yea!! I love it! It's the shortest it's ever been and strangely enough shorter than Ross' hair right now! ( I am working on getting him to go get it cut!)
I am so excited about
the fun earrings and headbands I can wear the rest of the
summer and into the fall!!

3 comments:

  1. Jason and Alina said...

    Jess!! It looks ADORABLE!! I love it. Rock it, girl! :)

    July 13, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

  2. Penny Bennett said...

    I LOVE it! You will not regret it. My looks like that in the back. Bobsie Twins!!

    I love you. Good for you kiddo. Have some fun!!

    p.s. and leave Ross' hair alone!!! LOL. I love long hair. Have you met my husband?? LOL

    July 13, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

  3. SkinnyMeg said...

    Love it!!!! I'm getting my haircut friday after growing it out all summer and I'm thinking to do a drastic short cut, I'm loving yours!

    August 17, 2011 at 4:19 AM  

Post a Comment