Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Running in 20 degrees! oh my!

Friday, January 21, 2011


Ok so on Friday morning I decided it was time to run outside in the am! At luke's I picked out a really cute and warm outfit to wear outdoors that consisted of a Nike half zip in raspberry with a lime green stripe down the back with a cool hood and adidas tights to keep my legs warm! :)
I woke up at 6 am Friday to see that it was not 30 degrees oh no but 20 degrees...so I said to myself just get out there and keep running! I layered up: tank, long sleeve dri fit top, the Nike fleece half zip/hoodie, tights, and head warmer for my little ears! It was great!
Cold, yes but an amazing run outside! The sun was shining and
I sang to myself all along the way!
It was amazing starting the day off in the chilly weather and
Saturday I am starting
to join the Luke's team at 8am for the Saturday morning runs in hope to prepare for a half sometime in March!! (fingers crossed!!) I did forget gloves though...little mishap so I got a
cute pair tonight that are pink and orange! ;)
P.S. Good luck to everyone who is working out for the new year!!

1 comments:

  1. Jason and Alina said...

    You are a rock star!! Go Jess, Go!!!

    January 23, 2011 at 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment