Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Half Marathon here I come!

Monday, January 31, 2011
Recently I signed up for the Rock and Roll half marathon in March! I am super excited and have been training with the Luke's locker running group for 2 weeks now! This past Saturday we ran 6 miles and it was great! Nice weather and at a great pace! Then on Sunday I ran 5 with mom and then this morning met some friends at luke's for a run of about 6 miles to start the day off right! I am eager to start running long runs and I am planning on setting my watch up to see pace, mileage and calorie burn as I am running! I am not very good with technology so wish me luck! haha! I have also taken up yoga for 2011 to help balance out the running and to keep my body in shape while I run to have better posture and a strong core! This week with the chilly weathere coming back it will be a little harder to get out the door but I have
big goals to fill and I know what I have to do to reach them!
The Rock and Roll half is March 26,2011 in Dallas!

Hope everyone is enjoying their fitness goals for 2011!!


1 comments:

  1. Jason and Alina said...

    Go girl!!! What an awesome goal - it's great that the people you work with are so fit and have such similar active lifestyles!

    February 2, 2011 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment