Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Dessert date

Monday, November 22, 2010
On Saturday night I worked until 9pm and was craving Cheesecake...so we went out to Cheesecake Factory! When I got home Ross was passed out on the couch with Parker. I had to wake them both to get ready for our little late night adventure! Ross is not a big fan of cheesecake but he was excited to get to spend quality time with his wife!
Ross and I enjoyed out late night date talking and eating amazing cheesecake!
It's great to spend time together before it gets wild and crazy with black friday
only a few days away now! Here are some fun pics I took of our evening!



Ross was not ready to have his photo taken but he was a very sweet date!Our amazing Reese's cheesecake...all gone! :)

We were being cheesy and took a self photo of us in our little booth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment