Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Cupcakes...yes please!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Recently I have been a little obsessed with cupcakes!! They are so cute and delicious! Ross and I went to The Cupcakery a few weeks ago in Frisco and had a great time! Ever since I have looked up cupcake places in Dallas and all around to have the little bite of sweetness!! I wish I could have one every day but I think I would have to start running about 10 miles a day!
I thought the holiday cupcakes are so cute!
I am not very skilled at decorating the tops but maybe
someday I will develop that creative skill!
These are something Ross would love!


This is super cute! I saw this at bed, bath, and beyond the other day and thought how fun...Ross said we are not shopping for you today so it stayed at bed bath and beyond. But how cute is it that you can make a giant cupcake and decorate it any way you like!! Any holiday style, any flavor, and it's big enough to share with everyone!! Well, that's if you like to share! haha!
mmmm now I am craving a little cupcake...I will have to start baking something up today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment