Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I love a man who cooks!

Sunday, November 22, 2009
Oh yes...Ross can cook!! Ross had off this weekend and decided to make breakfast both Saturday and Sunday for us! I loved it! We both really love pancakes and so Saturday Ross made pancakes on our griddle that was a wedding gift from Ross' parents! We use it often! Sunday he was craving bacon and I agreed as long as it was turkey bacon! So on Sunday Ross made turkey bacon and eggs! He is really good at making breakfast for us and now I think this should be a tradition that on Thanksgiving week he should make breakfast! ;) ( we will see about that!)


Twilight Saga: New Moon!!! On Thursday night I went with some ladies from work to see New Moon! It was a midnight showing and of course we had to wait in line! I am not one to stay awake during midnight movies but with the popcorn, cookies, water, gummy bears, and chocolate we survived! I have not read the books so I had no clue what was going on and of course jumped when the wolves were on the big screen! I can't wait to see the next one!
Emily, Denise, and Samina! Fun times ladies! ;)

1 comments:

  1. K.C. said...

    Im very surprised you stayed awake!!!

    November 22, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment