Lilypie First Birthday tickers

The dog park

Thursday, November 19, 2009
On Sunday Ross and I both had off so we took Parker to the dog park at our apts. He really enjoyed running around and chasing me all over the field! (video later!) It was such a gorgeous day outside we just couldn't resist not taking our precious pup for a big adventure at the dog park! There were no other dogs there so we got to have the whole place to ourselves which we all really enjoyed on a lazy afternoon!Parker exhausted and ready to nap after all the running around!
He is just the cutest dog in the world!
Parker has hair on the top of his head that just stands straight up or moves with his head whenever he walks around the place...so we made him a little cooler by making his has stand out with a mo-hawk! He was a little unsure about it at first but enjoyed all the attention!
Our Christmas stockings are in!!!! I am so excited and absolutely love Pottery Barn and the amazing monogramming that they will do for online orders!!
Ross and I have big stockings and Parker has a smaller one that looks like an elf shoe!
It's so cute I can't hardly stand it! I will post more pics once we decorate the apt for the Holidays!! Just a little peak to tide you over for now! ;)

1 comments:

  1. Lorin said...

    I LOVE the picture of Parker with Ross holding him! He looks like a stuffed animal. Way to cute to be real!! 5 more days till I get to meet him and love him and snuggle him!! (You'll have to keep an eye on him... I might not give him back!) ;)

    November 21, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment