Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FBC McKinney Bridal Shower

Sunday, March 22, 2009
Mom and I at the bridal shower. Eager to open all the lovely presents!
Cathy, me, and Britt at the bridal shower! We are huge grey's anatomy fans! ;)
All the hostesses for the shower with Nora, Mom and I! It was such a great shower!
The gerber daisies were gorgeous and of course my favorite!!
Thanks for a gorgeous shower ladies!
The bridesmaids and I at the shower...Alina, me, and Britt!
We missed you...KC, Lorin, and Claudia!! see you soon though!
Memaw Hogan, Mom, Aunt Penny and I getting ready to go to the shower at church! We enjoyed discussing all week what we were going to wear and man do we look good or what! ;)
Ross and I received very nice gifts from the shower and I am so excited to move them into
the apartment and decorate! I have quite a few cookbooks now and so I am planning on practicing some recipes soon to try for Ross! We have lots of kitchen gadgets, frames, bedding essentials, gorgeous waterford crystal flutes, luggage, books, and so much more! We are really happy about our new adventure in life and excited to be together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment