Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Candy and a Louisiana Shower!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009
We went shopping for candy at Sams!! We bought gumballs, mike and ike, air heads, starbursts, m&ms, skittles, jelly beans and they come in all the bright colors of the wedding!! the candy bar is going to be amazing!! i just cant wait to see it all put together!
so we traveled to louisiana for my first bridal shower and after the shower aunt jan and uncle sonny took us to Cypress Inn where Britt tried a raw oyster and this is the face she made! haha!! she and alina tried the oysters... i just couldn't do it!
Britt, Lorin, Alina and I at the shower in Louisiana! It was an amazing shower and we all had a wonderful time despite the rain! We got a lot of kitchen gadgets and bathroom accessories! I am so excited to decorate and as soon as we have a key to the apartment I am putting nails in the walls!! :) my new projects are cooking and decorating in may!!
aunt penny, mom, me and memaw at the shower in louisiana
aunt jan, me and mom at the shower. the shower was at aunt jan's house and she made these amazing chocolate covered strawberries!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment