Lilypie First Birthday tickers

35 weeks and Gaylord ICE

Sunday, January 5, 2014
Here we are catching up a little on the blog.....35 weeks and a trip to see Gaylord ICE the Nutcracker!
Ross is great about taking my weekly bump pictures and on week 35 he decided it would be fun to show baby Grey that mom ate breakfast! ha! I look silly but Ross always finds a way to make me smile! Week 35 pics!

 35 weeks on Dec 15!
 Every year Ross and I have a date night to see the Gaylord
ICE exhibit in Grapevine! I enjoy our little date
nights since it's just us and we really enjoy walking
around the Gaylord seeing all of the beautiful
Christmas decorations! 
This year the ICE theme was The Nutcracker!
They went all out with all of the details and
even a slide in the middle of the exhibit made 
of ICE! *side note: it was freezing cold inside
and I had on my coat, scarf and the massive
blue parka! I look huge! haha!!


 After the Nutcracker ICE we saw the New York 
City ICE which was really neat!
They had a taxi cab made out of ice and
an area set up like Times Square!
Ross and Lady Liberty...holiday style!
 Ross and I posed for a pic by a bridge in central 
park ice! It was really cute and I hope to take 
Ross to New York City sometime to
enjoy the adventure!
 We walked around the Gaylord checking out all
of the wonderful Christmas decor!

 A wine barrel Christmas tree! How fun!

We had a lovely time and it's fun to think that
next year we will have a little one to join
us on our fun Christmas outing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment