Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Late night kicks!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013
29 Weeks!! Wow time is flying by! 
This weekend was the time change and I was ready 
for it to be brighter at 7 am so I can take my nice
long walks before work! ha! On Saturday night
we went on a date night out to Chuy's which
was nice since we haven't been out just the two
of us in a while! It was really loud and I felt old
since I just wanted some peace and quiet but the 
food was yummy and my date was super cute! 
We headed home and cuddled in bed trying to
watch a movie in bed while we rested...well of course
I pass out immediately!
Then around 2 am or 3 am Preston got sick
and so Ross got up to take care of him.
I was wide awake then and started moving
side to side to get comfortable and I could 
tell the baby was kicking. Ross has been trying
really hard to feel the baby kick and since he
was awake too he placed his hand on my
tummy and felt little baby kicks!
He was really happy to feel the 
baby kick and kept wondering
how it felt to me. It was a 
really sweet moment and I was
so happy Ross was finally able
to feel the baby kick!!

 29 weeks Nov 3
November is here and really busy!!
I see the Dr. every 2 weeks now and
last week the baby kicked while the 
nurse took his heart rate! 
We started our baby classes at Baylor
and we are learning all about 
pregnancy and labor and delivery!! 
My baby shower is this weekend and I am 
so excited!! I have family coming into
town and I can't wait to see them!!
Also, in November the turkey trot!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment