Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Over Half Way!!

Monday, September 30, 2013
The past few weeks baby L has been growing
a lot!! He has started to move around and
kick which is really fun!
 Yea! The first day of fall is here!
I am ready for cooler weather and cute
fall outfits!! I just love looking at all
the little baby jackets and sweatsuits online!!
We bought him some cute thermal onesies
with wolves and bears on it for when it's cold
outside!!
Yesterday was wear your favorite team shirt
to church for a fun tailgate....so of course
I chose LSU!! Even though they lost
to Georgia! Baby L is moving and kicking and
very still when I sing to him on the way to work!
Ross has started buying him batman and super friends
books so we have been reading those to him at night!
He has books about batman and how he fights crime in 
Gotham City (it's kids friendly-no scary characters!)
Over half way!! We can hardly believe it ourselves!!
On the agenda this week we are taking a few
days off to paint the babies room gray and put the crib together
(ross will be doing that!)
Then on Saturday mom and I are going to Canton to 
shop for fun decorations for the babies room
and of course enjoy a funnel cake at the trades days!!

1 comments:

  1. Penny Bennett said...

    SO jealous! I wish I could go with you guys. I love you SO much and can't wait to meet my little bundle of boy-ness. Gonna be awesome!! P.S. you look beautiful, little Mama.

    October 1, 2013 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment