Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lake Trip 2012

Friday, May 18, 2012
 Lake Trip 2012 in Louisiana!! 
We went on a nice 3 day weekend with my mom's 
family to the lake in Louisiana! My Memaw and Papaw 
Hogan where there along with Aunt Penny, Uncle Bruce, and 
Uncle Paul! My Papaw's brothers were there along with 
their wives too! We had such a fun time!
 Aunt Penny decided to fish off the dock and caught
some fish! She would get so excited about
the fish biting she would jump up and down!
 Ross and I decided to work on our tan on the dock! 
It was just lovely being on the water!
 Mom and Aunt Penny before dinner one evening!
We would have a big family dinner with all of Papaw's
brothers and tell our fish stories from that day!
 Papaw coming in to pick up Ross and I to go fishing! 
He drove a fast fishing boat!
 Ross caught a few fish and enjoyed being on the water with Papaw and I! 
He learned a few tricks from Papaw too! I helped him put
crickets on to bait the "big" fish!! haha!
I caught a few fish too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment