Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

Sunday, March 18, 2012
Happy St.Patrick's Day!! We enjoyed a fun evening on the patio at Watters Creek with Meg and Jon after I got off work! It was a busy day at work so I was really excited to get to enjoy a nice evening outside to unwind! We took a few fun pics with my phone so my
photos aren't the best! It was interesting to people watch too and see all
the crazy outfits people wore for the green holiday! At Watters
Creek they even dyed the creek in the middle green!
Hope everyone had a fun St.Patrick's Day!!

On Friday I had a lazy girls night with some friends from our
new sunday school class!
We had sonic drinks and candy while sitting out by the pool
enjoying the nice night!
We are really excited about the spring and summer weather with
pool days in our future!! Next weekend I am running the
Rock and Roll Half in Dallas! I am so excited and thrilled to
be running the race again! Last year I did 1:55 and I am
hoping to do the same this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment