Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Christmas Decor

Friday, December 11, 2009
Our first Christmas together!! We are so excited and I was eager to decorate so as soon as we got a tree I transformed that apartment into a Christmas haven! Nora had an extra tree in her attic that she kindly let us borrow for the holidays! Thank you!! I put the tree up and headed to Hobby Lobby to find pink and green ornaments to decorate the tree! I also got a glittery green ribbon from work that matched the ornaments perfectly! I am a little obsessed with pink and so I was really happy that I was able to have a pink and green tree for Christmas! We have stockings hung by the fireplace complete with monogrammed names..thank you Pottery Barn! Since we got Parker as our Christmas present we are exchanging stockings full of fun things for each other and of course Parker has one too!! There are only a few presents under the tree in the photos but believe me there are tons on the floor now that we are constantly watching so that Parker doesn't snack on the Batman wrapping paper...family...if there are little bite marks on your presents it means that Parker simply helped in the wrapping process and he loves you too!! Here are a few fun shots of our place all decorated! Enjoy!


Ross and Parker in front of the tree.
Parker's holiday hoodie says Sweet!
Our Tree!

Close up of the stockings

The mantle was assembled with help from Hobby Lobby and Target!
We got the stocking holders from Target and the
garland, Merry Christmas sign, and candles from Hobby Lobby!
I just love that store they have everything you need
for a new place and it's always on sale! :)

1 comments:

  1. Lorin said...

    Love your decorations! Your place looks great!

    December 11, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment