Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our newest addition: Parker

Friday, October 30, 2009
We got a puppy!!! Ross wanted to surprise me for Christmas with a dog and we got him a little early! Parker is a Coton De Tulear and all boy! We drove to Trenton, Texas to get him Friday Oct 30 and he is 8 weeks old and full of personality!
Parker's first adventure to Target! We had to get pet supplies right after we got
him so we snuck him inside my Coach bag! He was a little unsure at first
but once we were going along he got very relaxed!

Enjoying his new home!
Parker and I before we go on a short walk....for right now he just sits in the grass and looks up at me wondering what the heck are we doing..then walks to my feet and looks up...I am pretty sure he is done with the outdoor event at that point! :)
Ross and Parker hanging out on the couch! Parker slept on Ross as soon as we got home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment